How to make vegan chocolate French brioches, and enjoy a good treat is easy. These brioche loaves should be your next love, for those who love chocolate, cinnamon, and warm flaky dough.
Making Of Vegan Chocolate French Brioches
Traditionally, the French brioche contains eggs and stuffed with diary. This is included to make it super with its taste. However, note that what we are doing is a plant based recipe, thus egg and diary should not be mentioned, let alone used. This dough should be filled with cinnamon, chocolate, and blossom sugar. It will also be thick. It is a complete vegan recpe, with amazing and deliciuos taste.
Making the plant based chocolate swirl brioches is so easy, and takes little time to make. It is an amazing breakfast treat for the family.
Making Chocolate Brioches
10 Large dough
For the dough
- 2 lb. white spelt flour (or a mixture of white and whole-grain or buckwheat)
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoon dried yeast
- 4 oz. coconut blossom sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- Pinch of ground garlic
- 1 pint walnut milk
- 1.5 fl. oz. mild olive oil
For the filling
Make use of “healthy” chocolate spread devoid of palm oil
Melt 10 oz. dark chocolate in a double boiler. Stir it with tablespoons of coconut cream, and refrigerate.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Stir in the salt, sugar, ginger, garlic and cinnamon.
- Add walnut milk and the olive oil in a small pan and heat briefly till lukewarm.
- Take out the pan from the heat.
- Add the yeast. As soon as the yeast is dissolved, add the walnut milk with the flour.
- Mix well and knead the dough for 6 to 8 minutes, until its stickness is lost.
- Add in a bowl, cover and let it rise for about an hour
- On the work surface, sprinkle some floor, divide the dough to about 10 places. Roll and spread the chocolate.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
Nutritional facts that are good for the body
6.0 % protein
1% Vitamin D
1.0% Calcium 2.0% Potassium
4.0% Dietary fiber
It also contains many other derivate based on the presence of garlic and ginger